This is my cat , his name is Graye
I really miss him, maybe you asked why, because he died on Oct 6 2018 , he was only 4 years old that time. even though he didn't lived the best life, we still gave him love ; he didn't lived the best life because he sleeps and stays in a one small cage in the garage , he doesn't play much cause we don't have that much time . he also only get inside if he just got a bath which is every 3 months . We did not bond too much but I still felt the pain of losing someone. We love and miss you Graye .



Sad:)
ReplyDeleteikr😔
DeleteI feel you. Pets are family. Losing a pet is like losing a loved one. Let me hug you!
ReplyDeletesending virtual hugs^_^
Deletethank you po sa comment
You and Graye were so lucky to have found each other. I know you miss him terribly. :(
ReplyDeleteikkkkkkrrrrrrr :c
ReplyDeleteawwwe,I Miss my Dog
ReplyDeleteawwwe,I Miss my Dog
ReplyDeleteawwwe,I Miss my Dog
ReplyDeleteKahit di ako makarelate Nalulungkot ako:(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for Graye. I feel you. I once lost a puppy when it was just a week old. His name is Dove. He died because my other dog bit him and pulled him out of the cage with pressure. Then once he got Dove out of their cage he died. When i came home from school my mom told the story.
ReplyDeletenaww I'm so sorry for dove
DeleteIm soo sad
ReplyDeletesaad
ReplyDeletewe miss u so much Graye
ReplyDeletegraye is such a good friend no more pain for you my love
ReplyDeleteI felt sorry for Graye but I am so happy that he is so happy and safe now
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU GRAYE and i miss you so much
ReplyDeleteHI graye I love you
ReplyDeleteWe all miss Graye. Such a cute baby. I'm sure he felt all the love you gave him. Run free, Graye!
ReplyDeleteJust remember that you have a little guardian angel,watcing you. and always remember that Graye loves you so much. stay safe and be happy :)
ReplyDeleteaww thank you Andrei
Delete💖
DeleteI missed you my dear Graye !🐈 Thank u for the joy that you’ve given to us! So sad that you gone so soon😢
ReplyDeleteI don't like cats but im so sorry for your lost. Cheer up, atleast hes happy at heaven watching you....
ReplyDeleteSorry for my name...
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDeleteSo sad ��
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for Graye but I know that he is now in good place
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI missed you my dear Graye !🐈 Thank u for the joy that you’ve given to us! So sad that you gone so soon😢
ReplyDeleteeven though Graye is not close to me I really miss him
ReplyDeleteKAWAIII
ReplyDeleteAwwww I wish he is still there with you
ReplyDeleteIm sorry,this is very said because i once lost a cat too
ReplyDelete